2. our service. our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "as is" basis. you agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. we shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
5. registration and password. you are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. you agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. your conduct. you agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the content or the person whose user account is used. you agree that our web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. we shall not be responsible to you in any way for the content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission. you explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. only personal use is authorized. under this agreement, dane arthur gives you limited permission to access and use the services only for your personal use, and to copy, distribute and transmit the content of the services only to the extent that such copying, distribution, and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidentally to using the services for your personal use. you may also print a copy of the information displayed on the website for your personal use. that means, that except as set forth above, you may not modify, reformat, copy, display, distribute, transmit, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products, or service obtained by your use of the services. this restriction means, among other things, that you may not mirror on your own web site any portion of the services or display through your own web site any results pages or other information from the services without dane arthur's express permission. your right to access the services is subject to any limits established by dane arthur. you agree that you will not use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor or copy the services except those automated means expressly made available by dane arthur, if any, or authorized in advance and in writing by dane arthur.
8. submission of content/requests on this web site. by providing any content and/or requests on our web site:
(a) you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
(b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this section 7;
(c) you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice;
(d) you grant dane arthur permission to contact you via email
(e) by submitting a form through dane arthur, you agree to the following terms and conditions. if you do not agree, you should not submit the form. by submitting the form, you grant to us the following rights to the content including but not limited to:
(i) the right to electronically publish and distribute the content in all versions of the site in any language and the right to translate and electronically publish and distribute the content to other internet sites under license or contract with us;
(ii) the right to include the content and/or your name in advertising and promotion;
(iii) the right to include the content in print and non-print products.
(iiii) finally, we may edit, modify, or delete your content at any time.
9. third party services. goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. we shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
11. disclaimer of warranties. you understand and agree that your use of this web site and any services or content provided (the "service") is made available and provided to you at your own risk. it is provided to you "as is" and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
we make no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download. you understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind.
some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
12. limitation of liability. you expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (i) the use of or the inability to use the service, (ii) the cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through the service, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
in some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
13. reservation of rights. we reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. the use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. we are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
14. notification of copyright infringement. the digital millennium copyright act of 1998, 17 u.s.c. § 512 (the "dmca"), provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the internet infringes their rights under u.s. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices should be sent in writing by mail to:
1120 e 80th st
bloomington mn 55420
support [@] danearthur.com
1120 e 80th st
bloomington mn 55420
support [@] danearthur.com
THIS WEBSITE (DANEARTHUR.COM) IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY LAKEPLACE.COM - A LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE
©2018 danearthur.com - ©2018 lakeplace.com - all rights reserved. lakeplace.com is licensed in minnesota and wisconsin. eula
all information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
danearthur.com, lakeplace.com® and its affiliates shall not be responsible or liable for any typographical errors, mapping errors, misinformation, or misprints.
all properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.